My life has always revolved around people. No matter what industry, it was not the product that inspired me but the people I came into contact with. When arriving in the US, I found myself in a unique situation where I could fill my days with whatever passion I chose and I gravitated toward health and fitness. It was a life changing and wondrous adventure. I hope to share this journey with those that I come into contact and aspire to make a difference to their present and future living.
I have been working in the health and fitness industry since 1997. Yet, I have been involved in sport and fitness since the age of 7. I have found my strengths lie in water and land group fitness teaching but could not ignore the calling to become a personal trainer. I strive to continue learning, developing and growing in all areas of mind, body and spirit. I began Pilates Mat fifteen years ago and have loved what it has done for my health and well being. Now I am teaching multiple disciplines and love to share the joy this works bring.
I find myself loving every type of group fitness class imaginable also swimming, boogie boarding, golf and tennis. I love anything Italian, traveling, cooking, family and friends. But, my true joy in life is to search out and find anyone willing to have a chat.
- Certified Massage Therapist (CMT75936)
- Certified PhysicalMind Pilates Instructor. Mat & Equipment
- Balanced Body Anatomy in 3D Instructor Faculty
- YMCA Mat Pilates Instructor Faculty
- Certified Level 3 NKT™ Practitioner
- Certified Level 2 Franklin Method Practitioner
- Certified Yoga Instructor - 200 Hours
- Certified Laughter Yoga Instructor
- MELT Hand & Foot Instructor
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer
- Anatomy in Motion (Gait Analysis)
- Australian Parapsychology Institute Graduate
- 2nd Degree Reiki Practitioner
- Gil Hedley - Dissection 7 Years
- Fascia Net Plastination Project - Germany 2018
September 13th SUNDAY
Get Ready For Day 3!
Day 3 Opening Address
An update on what to expect from the final day of the Biotensegrity Europe Conference
September 12th SATURDAY
Get Ready For Day 2!
Day 2 Opening Address
An update on what to expect from the second day of the Biotensegrity Europe Conference
September 11th FRIDAY
Welcome to Prague
We welcome you to the inaugural Biotensegrity Europe Conference